Pages

▼

Monday, February 23, 2015

What's In Your Cart for the TPT Teachers are Heroes Sale?

I'm one of those people that will buy something just because it is on sale whether I need it or not.  I just can't pass up a good bargain. That's why I'm so excited about the TPT sale . . .because there is always something on TPT that I need! Today, I'm linking up with Jenna at Speech Room News so I can find tons of bargains! Here's what's in my cart, what's in yours?


https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Language-and-Articulation-Pack-Lets-Play-Basketball-for-speech-therapy-1652190

This basketball speech and language pack by The Speech Peach will be just perfect with March Madness about to start!

Also, take a look at our Silly Sentences for Articulation Practice and consider adding them to your cart :)  Our kids think they are a hoot and yours will, too!




https://www.teacherspayteachers.com/Product/Silly-Sentences-for-Articulation-Practice-R-Targets-1549188
 Your students won't mind practicing their /r/ sounds when making these silly sentences. Just divide the cards into a red stack, a yellow stack, and a green stack. Have the student pick one card from each stack, place it on the corresponding color on the sequencing mat, and practice saying a sound loaded /r/ sentence that will make everyone smile.

 
 
http://thespeechroomnews.com/2015/02/whats-in-you-cart-linky-party-hero-sale.html

No comments:

Post a Comment